Friday, December 3, 2010

And so it begins

What exactly is this blog going to be about? That's the question I've been asking myself.  Just like myself finding a career, it's hard to pin down to just one thing.  Some days sports will be the focus, others politics, and on a select few television and movies.  These three things consume my life almost.  If I'm not working, I'm filling my brain with information about them.  They're what I enjoy, anger me, excite me, sadden me, and motivate me to write.  I have too many thoughts in my mind to simply leave in there.  And no, twitter is not a substitute for real writing.

What's great about blogging is it gives me chance to write everyday, even though I'm already done with school and not currently writing for my profession.  It gives me a reason to write even if I don't have a reason to write.  Hopefully someone out there will enjoy my riffing on all these disparate things; if there is, don't be afraid to comment.  I'd love to have conversations with people, especially I'm some of the  more divisive things I will undoubtedly say.  I'm not ironclad in my believes and with sports especially, I'm very open to new opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment